Stainless Steel Band with compatible bucklesCustom Length Banding Heads - Buckles for Custom Length Strapping,
Stainless Steel StrappingStainless Steel Bands, (30.5M) length,0.5" (12.7mm) width
DescriptionStainless Steel strapping is ideal for cable and pipe banding
applications that require various bundle diameters.
- Applied with stainless steel buckles:
- Tie length or bundle diameter can be adjusted by users
- Fit for hoses of all sizes
- Convenient and durable for mounting traffic signs, commercial
signs, holiday decorations, etc.
- All sizes available in cardboard box or plastic dispenser, easy to
dispense and recoil
|Part Name||Stainless Steel Bands|
|Material||SS304 / SS316|
|Operating Temperature||°C||-80 ~ 500|
|°F||-112 ~ 932|
|Min Installation Temperature||°C||-20|
|Package Type||Plastic Tote|
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Confirm that steel strap and buckle are in good condition before
- Once cutted, the strap of cutting edge may be sharp.
- Once tightened, steel strap may be difficult to loosen.
- Always wear approved eye protection and protective gloves.
- Not Insulated. Stainless steel strap and buckles are not insulated
for protected against electrical shock.
For industrial or professional use only. Before using this product,
you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your
These products will be free from defects in material and
manufacture at the time of purchase. Shelf life on stainless steel
strapping and buckles are 5 years from the date of production when
stored in original packaging and humidity controlled storage
(10°C/50°F to 27°C/80°F and <75% relative humidity).
HE NECESSITY OF BUCKLE
- Our stainless steel buckles are designed to work with 3/8",1/2",5/8" or 3/4" stainless steel strapping and easily closed with a
hammer on any surface and in any position.
- Choosing the right Buckle is essential to getting the results you
need. There are two main types of closure device.
Stainless steel is a steel alloy with increased corrosion
resistance compared to carbon/alloy steel. Common applications
include food handling/processing, medical instruments, hardware,
appliances, and structural/architectural uses.
Different Alloys of Steel Banding and Buckle
There are many different grades of steel that encompass varied
properties. These properties can be physical, chemical and
environmental. When it comes to stainless steel banding and buckle,
there are generally only two worth considering. These are:
Application of our Stainless Steel Banding and Buckle